[elinks-users] ELinks and OpenBSD-sparc64

James Prevatt jprevatt+elinks at paunix.org
Sun Jan 8 10:40:05 PST 2006

Hi all.  I am the port maintainer for ELinks in the OpenBSD ports
collection.  I would like to find out if anyone else (particularly on
other OS's, but same platform) has had any problems using ELinks
on a sparc64 platform.  Others on the ports at openbsd.org list report
that ELinks builds fine and starts up; but, they can't browse to
any pages (no crash, it just sits there with a blank screen).  Thanks!

--
James Prevatt <jprevatt+elinks at paunix.org>
Website: http://jprevatt.beevomit.org