[elinks-users] auto-submit + dump

jg jgpiccinali at free.fr
Wed Mar 1 02:59:42 PST 2006

Hello,

I am using a.html which contains a form and a submit button.

1/
        If I do : "elinks -auto-submit 1 a.html"
:-) ok I get the good result

2/
If I add "-dump" :
elinks -dump -auto-submit 1 a.html > toto,
:-(
elinks will not go on the page I want (toto=a.html)

How can I get the result into toto.txt ?
Any help please ?

ELinks 0.10.6 (built on Sep 17 2005 18:12:19)
Features:
Standard, Fastmem, IPv6, gzip, bzip2, Cascading Style Sheets, Protocol
(File, FTP, HTTP, NNTP, SMB, URI rewrite, User protocols),
SSL (GnuTLS), MIME (Option system, Mailcap, Mimetypes files), LED
indicators,
Bookmarks, Cookies, Form History, Global History, Scripting (Lua, Perl)