[elinks-users] Forwarding links?

Seth Williamson orthodox at ntelos.net
Sun May 7 06:26:04 PDT 2006

This is weird.  I don't get it.  The command which xclip returns nothing.
I just get the prompt again.

But I watched it download and install, with the file size (a small one),
then "previously deselected file selected" and then running through the
rest of the install.

Furthermore, when I do apt-get install xclip, I get the following message:

root at orthobox:/home/seth# apt-get install xclip
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
xclip is already the newest version.

which seems to indicate that it's already there.

I don't know if I would affect matters, but I'm running klipper, the KDE
clip manager.  I don't know what it uses, but it's up at the moment.

This is puzzling.  If you have any ideas, I'd appreciate them.  Best...

Seth