[elinks-users] Forwarding links?

Seth Williamson orthodox at ntelos.net
Sun May 7 10:55:57 PDT 2006

After a lot of time messing around--I am pathetic at this--I discovered
that I had to specify the path to the program.  It installed in a place
not in my $PATH statement.  Took a while to find it.  It was installed at
/usr/X11R6/bin/xclip.

When I put the entire path in, the url pass-off function worked fine and
it showed up on the clipboard.  Thanks for your help on this, and also for
the excellent recommendation for the page at edulinux.

Seth Williamson
Slings Gap
Franklin County, VA