[elinks-users] Forwarding links?

Thomas Adam thomas at edulinux.homeunix.org
Sun May 7 13:45:42 PDT 2006

On Sun, May 07, 2006 at 01:55:57PM -0400, Seth Williamson wrote:
> After a lot of time messing around--I am pathetic at this--I discovered
> that I had to specify the path to the program. It installed in a place
> not in my $PATH statement. Took a while to find it. It was installed
> at /usr/X11R6/bin/xclip.

Then your PATH is in grave error -- as /usr/X11R6/bin should always be
in it.  That's probably soemthing your distribution should fix.

> When I put the entire path in, the url pass-off function worked fine
> and it showed up on the clipboard. Thanks for your help on this, and
> also for the excellent recommendation for the page at edulinux.

You're welcome.  I wrote that page in the hope that it might be useful
to someone.   :)

-- Thomas Adam

--
I've been too honest with myself, I should have lied like everybody else.