[elinks-users] Forwarding links?

Faux_Pseudo faux.pseudo at gmail.com
Sun May 7 09:47:59 PDT 2006

On Sun, May 07, 2006 at 12:47:10PM +0100, Thomas Adam wrote:
> On Sun, May 07, 2006 at 12:49:16PM +0200, Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz wrote:
> > On 2006-05-06, Seth Williamson <orthodox at ntelos.net> wrote:
> > > Does anybody know of a quick and easy way to e-mail the link you're
> > > on in elinks to a friend?
> I use the method described here:
>
> http://edulinux.homeunix.org/elinks/
>
> Under the 'URI-passing' section.

Thank you much for that bit of info.  Always wanted a way of doing
exactly what that section covers and never knew where to look for it.
Now if I could only add procmail rules to centericq and get my mixer
working my system would be perfect.  But those aren't things for this
list.

--
=()==()==()==()==()- http://fauxascii.com
  \   \   \   \   \   \  ASCII artist