[elinks-users] re-binding "go forward" and "go back" keys via the Keybinding Manager

cga2000 cga2000 at optonline.net
Mon May 15 18:19:03 PDT 2006

The "go forward" and "go back" keys on the context menu accessible via
the "E" key are bound to "u" and "left". Apart from the fact that I
cannot get "u" to do anything - possibly a misunderstanding on my part
regarding the functionality that this function provides: I assume they
correspond to the back/forward buttons on other browsers - I would like
to re-bind these keys to something more accessible.. replacing the back
arrow in particular by something in the keyboard's home row in
particular would make life a lot easier.

The problem is that I have not been able to locate them under the
Keybinding Manager popup. I used the Search button and still no joy.

Are they referenced under another name or is there a reason why they
would appear to be missing?

Thanks,

cga