[elinks-users] Passing arguments to local CGI scripts

Jonas Fonseca fonseca at diku.dk
Thu Nov 30 07:34:41 PST 2006

Hi,

Jean-Yves Levesque <jean.yves.levesque at gmail.com> wrote Thu, Nov 30, 2006:
> Trying to see if when using local cgi scripts if
> it is possible to pass arguments. Elinks does not
> seem to accept arguments (ie blabla.cgi?test)
>
> Any other way?

Are you sure that you have set up ELinks correctly? That is, added:

	set protocol.file.cgi.policy = 1
	set protocol.file.cgi.path = "/path/to/cgi/dir"

to elinks.conf.

I've added a simple test script to the elinks-0.11 version that you
can try out to see what variables (including QUERY_STRING) that ELinks
sets up. I've attached it to this message.

Hope this helps.