[elinks-users] Enable/disable ECMscript + Reading source

Kalle Olavi Niemitalo kon at iki.fi
Tue Apr 24 21:53:03 PDT 2007

lars.bjorndal at broadpark.no (Lars Bjørndal) writes:

> 1. Is it possible to enable/disable ECMscript through a short cut key
>    binding?

There is no built-in action for that, but if your ELinks was
configured with Lua scripting, then you can implement a Lua
function that changes the option, and bind that to a key.

At http://bugzilla.elinks.cz/, there is an enhancement request
about toggling proxy use with a keyboard shortcut; it has an
attached Lua script that you could adapt.  I seem unable to
access the server now, so I can't give you the bug number.