[elinks-users] CGI Scripts

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Thu Apr 26 10:27:24 PDT 2007

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 07:51:43PM +0200, Witold Filipczyk wrote:
> Does assertion failure occur in src/document/html/parser/forms.c:99 ?
> You don't have <form action=...> set, do you?
> Could you send the code of CGI scripts?

I just tried something else and All problems appear to be gone.  I left
in the action=sample2.cgi and I changed the method from post to get.  It
now works perfectly.  Does elinks require get method for CGI scripts?
Note that the CGI class for Perl defaults the method to 'post'.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!