[elinks-users] CGI Scripts

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Fri Apr 27 07:07:29 PDT 2007

On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 09:04:32PM +0300, Kalle Olavi Niemitalo wrote:
> Thank you.  I get this error:
>
> INTERNAL ERROR at /home/Kalle/src/MIRROR/elinks-0.11.1/src/document/html/parser/forms.c:99:
> assertion !form->action || !strchr(form->action, POST_CHAR) failed!
>
> This bug has been fixed in ELinks 0.11.3.
> In the future, to catch assertion failures that disappear too
> fast from the screen, try redirecting stderr to a file.

Yes, I just upgraded to 0.11.3 and the original sample1 script works
flawlessly now.  thanks for the help.  I'll keep the redirection tip in
mind if I should it again.

Now off to write some local client apps that can use elinks as the user
interface.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!