[elinks-users] renderer.c:1685: error: 'struct cache_entry' has no member named 'cache_mode' when compiling eLinks v0.11.3 in Debian (PowerPC)

Phillip Pi ant at zimage.com
Sun Jul 1 15:39:18 PDT 2007

On Mon, Jul 02, 2007 at 01:03:02AM +0300, Kalle Olavi Niemitalo wrote:
> Phillip Pi <ant at zimage.com> writes:
>
> > I tried again from scratch and ran configure --without-x. I got errors
> > again. See http://www.savefile.com/files/856531 for details.
>
> I see autoheader was run again.  Please don't forget stamp-h.in.

Ah, OK. Please do let me know which stuff I need to rerun and stuff. :)

http://pastey.net/70179 (pastebin.ca isn't connecting so had to use
the other paste host) for details.
--
"Trivial hurts, tiny human accidents," said Firenze, as his hooves
thudded over the mossy floor. "These are of no more significance than
   \ _ /                 E-mail: philpi at earthlink.net or ant at zimage.com
    ( )