[elinks-users] elinks -dump and image maps

Nicolas Drosson nicolas.drosson at students.jku.at
Tue Jun 5 03:18:23 PDT 2007

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to read all the links in an imagemap using
elinks -dump. It seems elinks can read them in browser mode but in
dump mode, I get only [USEMAP] in text part and the link to the photo
in references part. Is it possible to make all links of an image map
visible in the references with all other links of the page? I've tried
a lot using different parameters, but still did not find the way to do
this. Maybe someone can help me.

Thx in advance. Nico