[elinks-users] Javascript event support in eLinks?

Roger Alix-Gaudreau Rgaudreau at manh.com
Wed Jun 6 07:32:19 PDT 2007

Some further detail...

Rather than registering the onkeypress event with the document object, I
have also tried registering it as part of the body tag, and as part of
the text field.  So, for example:

Or

            <input type="text" onkeypress="evalKey(event)"...

But, neither of these approaches work either, though everything works as
expected in Firefox (Mozilla).

Do I need to approach this in a different way in eLinks?  Is this a
problem with the onkeypress event in eLinks?  Should I register a bug,
and if so, what priority would its resolution have?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice,

Roger Alix-Gaudreau