[elinks-users] Javascript event support in eLinks?

Jonas Fonseca fonseca at diku.dk
Thu Jun 7 21:44:34 PDT 2007

Roger Alix-Gaudreau <Rgaudreau at manh.com> wrote Wed, Jun 06, 2007:
> Do I need to approach this in a different way in eLinks?  Is this a
> problem with the onkeypress event in eLinks?

First a caveat: I am not very familiar with the JavaScript support in
ELinks, however, since nobody else answered I will give you the usual
rant about the state of JavaScript support.

JavaScript support is pretty much still experimental for ELinks. It may
crash, corrupt your data, and otherwise lead to interesting unknown
scenarios. Furthermore, the support is nowhere near complete, which is
probably why you have problems getting this specific feature working.

> Should I register a bug, and if so, what priority would its resolution
> have?

You are welcome to file a bug to raise the developers awareness of your
problem. I would say this is a feature request and as such should have
low priority.