[elinks-users] Elinks cookie file format

Matej Kopal mkopal at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 03:39:02 PDT 2007

Hi,
I start using Elinks web browser and everything was fine until I start
using a cookies. I import Mozilla (Firefox) cookie file. I mean I copy
Firefox cookie file into home directory of Elinks ( ~/.elinks/cookies
). But it looks like Elinks and Firefox has different cookies file
format.

So I browse a web and I found perl script
(http://www.cryptosystem.org/archives/2006/04/converting-netscape-cookies-files/
) which should convert Netscape cookies into Elinks cookies, but it
was not working for me. May be I am doing something wrong, but I have
no clue how Elinks format should look.

So can you help me with this cookies conversion problem or just
forward me on right way.

Thanks
Matej Kopal