[elinks-users] Page Navigation by Header

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Oct 16 21:40:18 PDT 2007

I was wondering, is there any way to scroll through a page and search
for heading markup? As a blind person using Internet Explorer or
Firefox in windows with a screen reader, I can type 'h' and the view
will jump from one header to the next.  So far, I've been unable to
find any such function for elinks.  It makes it quite a bit more
difficult to find my way through a lengthy page without being able to
search for the next heading element.

If there are any ways to do this, I'm all ears.

Thanks much.
--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!