[elinks-users] How to copy url of page you're on?

Seth Williamson hazelmotes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 05:53:16 PDT 2007

There may have been some changes in elinks since you wrote this very
fine page.

I didn't find link-external-command or tab-external-command under Main
Mapping.  But I did find two that said something like "pass URI to
external command," something along those lines (I'm not at a computer
now where I can look at elinks).

One of these I used for the key binding Alt-p, and then I added an item
I called clip to URI passing section in the option manager.  I used your
script, which is echo -n %c | xclip -i

It doesn't work, apparently because my box doesn't have xclip on it.

I prefer to use Klipper as my clip manager.

I tried to insert "klipper" in place of xclip, but it still didn't work.

Any ideas?

Seth Williamson
Slings Gap
Franklin County, VA