[elinks-users] How to copy url of page you're on?

Thomas Adam thomas.adam22 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 11:31:34 PDT 2007

On 22/10/2007, Seth Williamson <hazelmotes at gmail.com> wrote:
> There may have been some changes in elinks since you wrote this very
> fine page.

Nope.  They're there.  Makes me wonder which version of ELinks you're using/

> It doesn't work, apparently because my box doesn't have xclip on it.
> I prefer to use Klipper as my clip manager.

Install xclip anyway.

> I tried to insert "klipper" in place of xclip, but it still didn't work.

So you did, what?  Just randomly substituted klipper for xclip in the
vein hope it might actually work?  Sorry, but you're going to have to
look at how klipper works in order to get it to be used properly.

-- Thomas Adam