[elinks-users] Most inane feature request ever

Faux_Pseudo faux.pseudo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 18:57:42 PDT 2007

I use elinks via gnu screen.  Which means I shell around a lot.  On the
system where elinks is actually running I can ^O or ^P and have it
launch the page (^P) or the link (^O) I am on in a GUI browser for
those pages where text just isn't a viable option.  But when I am on
one of the other systems I might be logged into I have to copy and
paste the URL into the GUI.  Is there a macro, bit of scripting, shell
script opperating via ssh (a really ugly hack) or some other trick
that will allow elinks to figure out where I really am and launch the
link/page on that system?

--
=()==()==()==()==()- http://fauxascii.com
  \   \   \   \   \   \  ASCII artist