[elinks-users] Can eLinks remember my HTTP Basic username/password cross-session?

Kelly Jones kelly.terry.jones at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 19:10:27 PDT 2007

Once I login to a site using HTTP/Basic authentication (that "401"
stuff), eLinks remembers my password for the rest of the session, so I
never have to type it again, even if I close that tab and later open a
new tab w/ the same page.

Can eLinks do this cross-session? Read a file w/ my
usernames/passwords for various sites, and log me in automatically?