[elinks-users] Unable to access text-entry fields.

cga2000 cga2000 at optonline.net
Mon Sep 24 16:06:37 PDT 2007

I needed to check my latest car insurance payment at:

http://www.geico.com

.. and for some reason I was unable to access the userid field and the
password field .. either via tabbing or direct access typing the links'
numbers.

Interestingly .. if I type Ctrl-R to refresh the page, then I am able
to access these fields normally.

Unfortunately, I am not willing to provide my userid and password for
folks on this list to try to reproduce .. but I don't see any reason why
this page should be any different than many others. So I was thinking
that someone else might have run into similar problems at other sites
where you are requested to enter text .. and as such might be able to
advise of at least explain what's going on.

Thank You!
cga