[elinks-users] kerberos en elinks0.12

Jeroen Baten Jeroen at molenwindsingel.nl
Mon Aug 25 07:43:27 PDT 2008

Hoi,

Just compiled the nightly tar of today and it basically works ok.
BUT :-) I would like to access a kerberos secured internal server over ssl
using basic authentication. I only get the message that the server was
unable to verify that I am authorised. How can I supply my credentials?

some short reply would be greatly apreciated.

kind regards,

--
          ,             ,
         / '.         .' \      Jeroen Baten