[elinks-users] faster link selection

Francis Siefken francis at firstfocus.nl
Fri Aug 29 05:06:27 PDT 2008

Hi Paul, Thomas,

I don't use a mouse in my use case, but the "." did the trick.
Link selection it takes 2-5 keypresses because of the 2 confirmation
and selection enters.
Is there a way to prevent the number entry and confirmation popup and
jump straight to the linked page, if not would it be easy to change in
the source?

Kind regards,
Francis