[elinks-users] Shift-Tab, move-link-prev

David Collins davidcollins001 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 03:45:27 PDT 2008

Hi,

I have been using elinks for a little while now and have it setup
pretty much as I want it. There are just two things that really bug
me.

One is I cannot get shift-tab to do move-link-prev, infact the shift
and ctrl modifiers do not work with tab. Alt works, but I don't want
to use this as it will totally mess with my head when I move between
computers/OSs/browsers. Is there a way to make this work?

The second is when I am not on a link and I press tab the cursor jumps
to the link closest to the top of the screen, is it possible to make
the cursor just to the nearest link from where the curser currently
is?

Thanks.
David Collins