[elinks-users] elinks support in the VIM Netrw plug-in

Faux_Pseudo faux.pseudo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 16:14:09 PDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 11:58:40PM +0100, Thomas Adam wrote:
> Any further stylistic comments about shell scripts to this thread ought
> to be null and void --- and I apologise to the original author for ever
> bringing it up.  I do not wish to thread-hijack at all.

Well I was obligated to get into 'stylistic comments' otherwise I had
to moaning about how if people used emacs then they wouldn't need a
browser plug-n for VI because emacs is so far ahead of VI they have
had that (and a whole browser) for years now.  But I didn't want to
start a holy war. :)

--
=()==()==()==()==()- http://fauxascii.com
  \   \   \   \   \   \  ASCII artist