[elinks-users] bookmarks

davidcollins001 at gmail.com davidcollins001 at gmail.com
Mon May 12 03:56:25 PDT 2008

Incase anyone is still listening and is interested I have written a
perl script that will convert firefox bookmarks to elinks (non xml)
bookmarks.

I imagine firefox saves bookmarks the same regardless of which OS you
use (I may be wrong). The script finds the firefox bookmarks file
(works on linux) otherwise use --i='input_bookmarks' to specify. It
will also write the elinks bookmarks file to its standard place,
otherwise use --o='output_bookmarks' saving the current bookmarks file
as bookmarks.conf

If I find the motivation I may do the same for safari bookmarks too