[elinks-users] Trivial man page bug?

Kevin Crowe kcrowewrk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 12:25:13 PDT 2010

Hello folks,

I downloaded:
http://elinks.or.cz/download/elinks-0.11.7.tar.bz2

and just looking over things I find that the man pages:
./man5/elinkskeys.5
./man1/elinks.1

report 0.11.7 in them, however the man page:
./man5/elinkskeys.5

Only references 0.11.6

Is this considered a bug (however trivial it might be) or is it intended
behavior?  i.e. were there no changes to the elinkskeys man page from the
0.11.6 release so it was intentionally left at 0.11.6?

I tried to look for known bugs here: http://bugzilla.elinks.cz/
but that site is not responding for me.  I didn't find anything about this
in the elinks-users or elinks-dev email archives.

Thanks in advance for any clarification,
Kevin.