[elinks-users] elinks and spidermonkey on solaris (fwd)

Jesse Petre c121114 at cidermill.wccnet.edu
Mon Feb 7 15:54:15 PST 2011

Hello,
I am trying to build elinks with spidermonkey on solaris.  I do not have
root access to the machine and am trying to build spidermonkey with the
prefix $HOME.  I also changed my LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable to include the
lib directory in my $HOME.  However, when I build elinks it cannot find
SpiderMonkey.  Does anyone have any pointers of where to look to find out
what is going on?

For reference here is the output of uname -a:
SunOS cidermill 5.9 Generic_118558-26 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-100

Thank you!
--
Jesse