[elinks-users] links2 and Axigen (!?)

Simon Ruderich simon at ruderich.org
Mon Jan 3 12:17:42 PST 2011

On Sat, Jan 01, 2011 at 09:50:42AM -0800, Mahmood Naderan wrote:
> Hi,
> Our webmail is based on Axigen and the problem is when I login via links2, I
> only see the frames and not the folder names (in the left frame) or inbox
> content (in the right frame). I read that links2 support javascript, so what is
> your idea?
>
> Thanks,
> // Naderan *Mahmood;

Hi,

FYI this is the elinks mailing list, which is different from
links2.

elinks supports a little JavaScript but it's very limited. The
best approach is to fix the website so it uses JavaScript only as
an enhancement and works fine without it (this is always a good
idea to increase the compatibility).

I don't know Axigen so I can't propose specific fixes, sorry.

Regards,
Simon
--
+ privacy is necessary