[elinks-users] Reporting an elinks crash, as requested

PRO-] [ANTI- proanti.0.1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 14:44:22 PDT 2012

Hello,

My elinks crashed and I'm reporting it as the crash message requested.
I'm not why this is happening. I was using accessing a phpmyadmin
setup through elinks.

(Also, but unrelated... I thought I configured elinks w/ javascript,
but I don't think it works.)

-----

ELinks crashed. That shouldn't happen. Please report this incident to
the developers. If you would like to help to debug the problem you
just uncovered, please keep the core you just got and send the
developers the output of 'bt' command entered inside of gdb (which you
run as: gdb elinks core). Thanks a lot for your cooperation!

Elinks 0.13.GIT 30c485af4c4ba128d82171a6066594f3cfaeae5d
Built on Nov 30 2011 12:33:22

Features:
Standard, IPv6, gzip, bzip2, UTF-8, Periodic Saving, Viewer (Search
History, Timer, Marks), Cascading Style Sheets, Protocal
(Authentication, File, CGI, FTP, HTTP, URI rewrite, User protocols),
SSL (OpenSSL), MIME (Option system Mailcap, Mimetypes files), LED
indicators, Bookmarks, Cookies, ECMAScript (SpiderMonkey), Form
History, Global History, Scripting (Lua, Spidermonkey ECMAScript),
Goto URL History

Aborted

$ gdb elinks core
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.4
License GPLv3_: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
There is NO WARRANTY, ot the extent permitted by law. Type "show
copying" and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "armv5tel-unknown-linux-gnueabi".
Reading symbols from /usr/bin/elinks...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
/home/wilheim/core: No such file or directory.
(gdb) bt
No Stack.