[elinks-users] Manually reload hooks.js

Jonas Bechtel post at jbechtel.de
Tue Feb 28 14:13:41 PST 2012

Hello,

I'm trying to work with hooks.js but when I copied it to ~/.elinks/hooks.js
nothing changed in the behaviour of elinks. (I tried, for example,
redirecting all URIs to google).

Is there a JavaScript command line in which you can reload hooks.js?

Thanks in avance,
Jonas

P. S.: Here comes the version information from elinks -version:
ELinks 0.12pre5
Built on Jan 10 2010 07:45:44

Features:
Standard, IPv6, gzip, bzip2, UTF-8, Periodic Saving, Viewer (Search
History, Timer, Marks), Cascading Style Sheets, Protocol
(Authentication, File, CGI, Finger, FSP, FTP, HTTP, URI rewrite, User
protocols), SSL (GnuTLS), MIME (Option system, Mailcap, Mimetypes
files), LED indicators, Bookmarks, Cookies, ECMAScript (SpiderMonkey),
Form History, Global History, Scripting (Lua, Perl, Ruby, Spidermonkey
ECMAScript), Goto URL History