[elinks-users] The Elinks Manual

David Goss scribblemacher at ninthfloor.org
Mon May 21 10:12:18 PDT 2012

Hello,

I noticed that the user manual on the Elinks site has a notice stating
that a new manual is being worked on, and redirects the user to the
README in doc/ for more information. I checked that readme, and there
was information in there about contributing in general, but nothing
really specific.

So I was wondering if there really was a large (or small) scale effort
to clean up (or rewrite) the user manual to make it more user friendly
and homogenus. If so, I'd like to help. I'm not a programmer, but by
golly I can write stuff...!

-David