[admin] LFS-Hints: Important Information!

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Aug 2 05:37:54 PDT 2001

On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 12:50:30PM +0100, Ian Chilton wrote:
> Hello,
>
> > don't forget to update that file and tell people to submit it to
> > hints at linuxfromscratch.org
>
> Did that in CVS last night, but it will have been the next extract
> before it will show there.

just fyi if you ever want to re-generate hints or website in between
just do it. I don't always wait for the CVS book to update around
midnight when I make some important bug fixes. For all I care you could
re-run the lfs-hints script every time you commit a new hint. The auto
update is just a convenience when it concerns small things to save you
time to update every time you change something.

www.linuxfromscratch.org