new hints: cross-compiling on ix86 platforms

Nicholas Dille rakshas at quietu.de
Fri Aug 17 02:16:52 PDT 2001

hi everybody,

as an followup to my discussion of the problems involved with
crosscompiling on ix86 i wrote a hint about how to circumvent the
problems described in both, the hint and the discussion on my website.

i'd like you to have a quick look through it and drop me a line whether
this is just a lot of gibberish or you make something of it.
i've dived so far into this subject that i don't know whether i
explained the involved in sufficient clarity.

hth,
nic.

---
rakshas at quietu de / 7793747