RFC:- Windows to LFS newbie hint.

Paul Campbell paul at cmm.uklinux.net
Wed Aug 29 16:32:43 PDT 2001

I realise there are possibilities in compiling on windows itself and I would
be interested in exploring the options of bootable host CDs and run from CD
distros as well here.

Totally first draft, and my first submission of any kind.

Thanks.  I await your comments.

--
exec su -c 'mount -a && ls /mnt/* -d | grep "win" | xargs rm -fr'
paul at cmm.uklinux.net
http://www.cmm.uklinux.net