[highos at highos.com: Re: New hint : postfix+fetchmail+procmail 1.0beta1]

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Fri Jul 20 03:31:48 PDT 2001

And again...grrr

----- Forwarded message from Jesse Tie Ten Quee <highos at highos.com> -----

From: Jesse Tie Ten Quee <highos at highos.com>
Subject: Re: New hint : postfix+fetchmail+procmail 1.0beta1
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 04:02:27 -0600
To: lfs-apps at linuxfromscratch.org

Yo,

On Sun, Jul 15, 2001 at 11:34:08PM +0200, Michenaud Laurent wrote:
> I wrote this hint trying to set up my mail server for
> the first time.

ci'ed, thx!  I actually have had a postfix.txt hint in my CVS repository
for over 5 months now, i never got around to finising it up. (it covered more
tcp wrappers, portmap, rpc.dracd, qpopper and postfix for a production
level MTA setup and "secure" relaying.. maybe one day i'll finish it :)

I renamed it to postfix_fetchmail_procmail.txt, FYI.

(if you really want it changed, take it up with Ian when he gets back ;)

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org

----- End forwarded message -----