Exim hint

Patrick Kirk patrick at enterprise-hr.com
Wed Sep 5 07:16:10 PDT 2001

Hi Ian,

I know this has been a while coming but getting the security settings
just right took a little consultation with the exim users mailing list
and with the author of Exim itself.  This is based on a Exim Quick Start
HOWTO done by Chris Sebarino with help from many others.

What format will http://hints.linuxfromscratch take?  This is a long
hint...really should be in chapters.  If we had a chapter structure,
there's a very nice perl utility for interactive configuration of Exim
that was developed for Debian and I'd put it in.
--

Patrick "sig free and joyful"" Kirk

GSM: +44 7876 560 646
ICQ: 42219699