Hint Submission #2 - shadowpasswd_plus.txt

Ian Chilton ian at ichilton.co.uk
Tue Sep 11 03:54:15 PDT 2001

Hello,

> This mail has a point to. Just curious, I notice a lot of CC: in regards
> to hint submission and the like. How do you guys prefer hint stuff
> happens? If and when I mail regarding hint stuff, do I need to

hints.

If you are sending hints, I would prefer you send them To:
hints at linuxfromscratch.org.

This way, I get them in my lfs-hints mailbox and I also get a copy on my
devel box ready to go straight into cvs, and also people like Gerard,
Mark, Jesse etc get a copy.

Thanks!

Bye for Now,

Ian

                                  \|||/
                                  (o o)
 |  Ian Chilton                    E-Mail: ian at ichilton.co.uk         |
 |  IRC Nick: GadgetMan            Backup: ichilton at www.linux.org.uk  |
 |  ICQ: 16007717 / 104665842      Web   : http://www.ichilton.co.uk  |
 |       For people who like peace and quiet: a phoneless cord        |