Essential Pre-Reading

Ken Dyke ken_i_m at elegantinnovations.net
Tue Dec 31 10:50:56 PST 2002

On Tue, 2002-12-31 at 11:09, Richard A Downing wrote:
> *snip*

Ah, now this is really getting somewhere.

I want to dig up some resources per the points made by the tar manual
excerpt.  It will have to wait a bit though.  My MUA just puked hard and
I am tired of this happening.  Time for a new one.  :-(

(Good news to all those I had filter to /dev/null, my filters are now
gone so -=everything=- lands in my inbox.)

--
I think, therefore, ken_i_m
Chief Gadgeteer,

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org