let's finally get a hints index

Fabio Fracassi turiya at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Feb 13 05:36:11 PST 2002

On Sunday 10 February 2002 00:26, you wrote:
> Hello,
>
> > I will see to it. I've got some free time next week (I'm away till
> > Tuesday), then I will have a look at the hints, and categorize them (If
> > we have come up with a set of Categorys till then.)
>
> Cool, that'd be good. Not too many categories though as it makes it
> complicated when checking in and also finding hints.

Only if we put each category into a separate Directory. If we use a CATEGORY
"section" in the hints header (Thats the way Matthias wanted to do it, if I
understood him right) we still have to just check them in.
(It would also make it possible to have a hint that belongs to more then one
category, if it makes sence)

But I agree, that we should have as few categorys as sensibly possible, and
it should be easy to decide, where a hint belongs.

Well, I'll start a poll on BLFS now, then we can see what people come up
with, and take the best from it.

Fabio
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org