a new printing hint

Fabio Fracassi turiya at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jan 3 06:16:38 PST 2002

On Sunday 30 December 2001 21:39, Wolfgang Arendt wrote:
> Ian,
>
> I will try to contact the original printing hint's author. Since I
> partially used material from that hint, I will ask him, whether he is
> willing to melt the two documents into one.
>
> Regards
> Wolfgang

Hi, thanks for commiting this your hint.
As I already stated in the hint, I am very happy that
you extended it. It was little more than a memory dump,
but at the time it was written many asked for it.

Feel free to merge the hints, I'm sure you have a more proper install than
mine, and its also for newer versions.

Fabio
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org