a new printing hint

Wolfgang Arendt Wolfgang.Arendt at gmx.de
Sat Jan 5 06:49:54 PST 2002

Ian,

I managed to contact Fabio Fracassi, the "printing.txt" hint's author,
as you could read on this newsgroup. He is willing to merge the two
hints together.

As I noticed, there is another hint, that covers the same thing, named
"print.txt", but deals a little more in depth with kernel configuration
issues.

I will try to contact that hint's author too and ask him, whether we can
make one big document out of what we have now.

In any way, this "printing2.txt" hint obsoletes my ghostscript hint.

I changed the "printing2.txt" hint a little bit (in such a manner, that
links appear as such).

Would you commit it once again, please?

Regards,
Wolfgang Arendt