2 suggestions for book, 1 for laptops and 1 for networking....

Michael Cummings mcumming_2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 04:38:40 PST 2002

Fair enough! A hint makes more sense now that you
mention it. In that case, can I suggest the addition
of the wireless portion, or do you think I should just
offer that as an add-on hint? Spent many a frustrating
hour trying to figure out why my wireless card wasn't
working until I did the proverbial hand to forehead
slap action and realized it was because it wasn't
building any of the wireless modules. (Works like a
charm now)

Thanks for your time,

Mike

--- Alex Kloss <alex at Stud-Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE>

=== message truncated ===