The Gnomes

Scot Mc Pherson scot at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jul 4 07:29:36 PDT 2002

Since there is some talk of gnome-2 and hint creation i'd like to make a
proposal. I think tha the hints should be kept separate. The point being
that the build instructions for gnome-1.4 and gnome-2 are not the same.
At the same time, there is still compelling reason to stick with
gnome-1.4 if on wishes to.  This is principly why I renamed the current
gnome hint gnome-1.4.txt so that we could keep this hint and any future
gnome-2.txt  hint separate and distinct.

What say all of you?

Scot Mc Pherson
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org