whoops..updated dhcpcd.txt again

DJ Lucas dj_me at swbell.net
Mon Jul 8 22:00:15 PDT 2002

Timothy and Ian,

My apologies, Seems I typed in the URLs wrong amongst making a few other
informative changes.  Here is the corrected hint.  Of course, I'm going
to fix the manpages next week and thus another update. ;-)

Also, I'd like to make a hint request.  I'm reluctant to want my name on
the list for this one tho, for fear of major flames!..lol  I'm having a
heck of a time installing WINE.  I might eventually tackle this one on
my own, but if somebody has already acomplished it, it'd save quite a
bit of time.  Still stuck keeping windows around for two internet apps
that use ocx's (no *nix replacement).

Thanks

DJ