Upload patches???

DJ Lucas dj_me at swbell.net
Wed Jul 24 11:35:58 PDT 2002

Scot Mc Pherson wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:39:20 -0400, DJ Lucas wrote:
>

>>Hello...
>>
>>Is there anyway I can have a patch mentioned in a hint uploaded to
>>someplace on the lfs ftp site?
>>
>>Thanks
>>
>>DJ
>

> How big is the patch.  If its fairly small just include it at the bottom
> of the hint in diff -Naur format.
>
> If its pretty big (as far as patches go), I can upload it for you if none
> of the admins have a problem with it.
>
> Scot Mc Pherson

It's about 6 pages of copy and paste to extract the patch from the hint.
  lol So really can't append it to the end.  If it's kewl with the
admins, I've attached the patch. Bziped 1.5k

Thanks

DJ

PS also I'll need a link to it to put in the hint, as my website might
be going bye bye shortly.  Thanks again.