Upload patches???

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jul 24 16:11:13 PDT 2002

On Wed, 24, Jul, 2002 at 03:10:42PM -0400, Scot Mc Pherson spoke thus..
> On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:35:58 -0400, DJ Lucas wrote:
>
> > Scot Mc Pherson wrote:
> >> On Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:39:20 -0400, DJ Lucas wrote:
>

> DJ,
> 	Actually that's a pretty short patch... I personally would just
>
> $ cat patchfile >> hint.txt
>
> and then submit the new hint.

Actually, I'd say that that's long enough to justify a place on the ftp
server (for ease of use).

I don't have a problem with the patches going into the blfs-patches
directory in ftp (so into /home/ftp/blfs-patches on shadowfax).

Scot or Timothy, do you want to put it into there?

Mark

PS - I'm quite happy for any necessary patches for the hints to go into
the blfs-patches directory as long as Gerard or Jesse don't object.

markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org