Upload patches???

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jul 25 06:21:01 PDT 2002

On Wed, 24, Jul, 2002 at 04:33:19PM -0700, Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee spoke thus..
> How about /home/ftp/lfs-hints?  All that's generally in there is the
> hints nightly extract tarball.  Seems the best place to put the patches.

Hmm. That sounds too much like you'd expect the hints to be in there.
What about /home/ftp/hints-patches?

Actually, while I'm thinking *why* aren't the individual hints available
via FTP? (They aren't as far as I can see)

Why not something like:

/home/ftp/hints - contains the hints and complete hints tarball
/home/ftp/hints-patches - contains patches

??

Mark

markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org