FW: http://hints.linuxfromscratch.org/hints/create-bootdisk.txt

Ian Chilton ian at ichilton.co.uk
Sun Mar 3 04:56:58 PST 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: elko at local.net [mailto:elko at local.net] On Behalf Of elko
Sent: 03 March 2002 10:42
To: ian at linuxfromscratch.org
Subject: http://hints.linuxfromscratch.org/hints/create-bootdisk.txt

Hello Ian !

Remember me asking about this hint (which creates a non-working
rootdisk instead of a bootdisk) on #lfs ??

I mailed the maintainer for this hint like you asked me to,
but the address is invalid.  I've pasted the message I tried
to sent below:

Best Regards,

	Elko

  randy.janinda at ndcorp.com
    SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT
TO:<randy.janinda at ndcorp.com>:
    host mail.ndchealth.com [206.227.248.145]: 550
<randy.janinda at ndcorp.com>... User unknown